Having a clean, healthy home or workspace is a priority for most of us. It is especially important for spaces frequented by people with allergies, weakened immune systems, and children. No matter how much you dust, sweep, and mop, if you have poor air quality, it is hard to feel like a space is truly clean. At R and R Heating and Air, we take your health and wellbeing seriously. That’s why we are offering a new product to our Woodstock, Georgia clients: the REME HALO In-duct Air Purifier.
In-Duct Home Air Purifiers
The REME HALO In-duct Air Purifier is a state of the art device that not only purifies the air in your space, it also kills microbial contaminants in the air and on surfaces. This is a major benefit to all homes and offices, especially during cold and flu season. No matter how much we clean and disinfect, germs can still linger in the air and land right back on clean surfaces. The REME HALO produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that sweeps through the conditioned areas of the home or industrial space, purifying the air and surfaces. It has been proven effective in killing 99% of viruses, bacteria and mold – including Staph (MRSA). It even kills 99% of sneeze germs before they travel three feet around the person!
REME HALO Purifier Benefits
A major benefit of having the REME HALO In-duct Air Purifier versus traditional air purifiers is that it does not take up living or working space. This is particularly beneficial for homes and businesses with children – no need to gate it off or keep a close eye on tiny hands pushing buttons or playing with the cord. The device is installed directly into your HVAC system’s ductwork. The best part? It will work with your existing HVAC unit, so there is no extra cost to install a compatible system! Also unlike traditional air purifiers, the REME HALO isn’t noisy and runs completely silent. You won’t even notice it’s there!
Who should consider installing a REME HALO In-duct Air Purifier:
- Any home or business with children, including schools. It is fairly common knowledge that children spread germs quickly. Between the lack of proper handwashing ability and developing immune systems, spaces frequented by children are often a breeding ground for illness.
- Hospitals, doctor’s offices, or other health care buildings to help prevent staff and patients from spreading bacteria and viruses. The REME HALO has proven effective in fighting 99% of infectious illnesses, such as MRSA and SARS.
- Any home or building that is prone to mold development, such as gyms and basements. Along with bacteria and viruses, the REME HALO also helps reduce the growth and spread of 99% of mold.
- Restaurants. Between customers and staff, it is easy for people to spread germs in a restaurant setting. Many surfaces in restaurants come into contact with uncooked and unwashed food items and bacteria can linger.
- Lodging establishments, such as hotels, motels and inns. People traveling from all over the country and world often bring germs with them. The REME Halo is a great way to keep the air and surfaces sanitary in between room clean up.
- Anyone who wants to breathe clean, purified air in their home or business, especially those with allergies or respiratory problems.